NYSE: AVP) Chief Executive Officer Sheri McCoy and Kimberly Ross, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present overall business strategies at the Consumer Analyst Group of New York (CAGNY) conference in Boca Raton, Fla.
What does CAGNY stand for?
CAGNY stands for Consumer Analyst Group of New York
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAGNY
- Cordelia A. Greene Library (Castile, NY)
- Canadian Association of German Language Schools
- Council for Administration of General and Liberal Studies (Southeast Missouri State University)
- Commission for Agricultural Meteorology
- Central Arkansas Gem, Mineral and Geology Society
- Carrier Air Group Maintenance Officer (US Navy)
- Center for Aging, Genetics and Neurodegeneration (Charlestown, MA)
- Comics and Graphic Novels (online message board)
- Cancer Association of Greater New Orleans (New Orleans, LA)
- Coalition Against Gambling in New York
- Contractors' Association of Greater New York, Inc.
- Cargo Apparent Good Order
- Colleague of the American Guild of Organists
- Contractor Acquired Government Owned
- Cambodian Association of Greater Philadelphia
- Campaign Against Global Pollution (UK)
- Canadian Academy of Geriatric Psychiatry
- Canadian Association of Gift Planners
- Carolinas Association of Governmental Purchasing
- China Australia Governance Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Colgate-Palmolive Webcasts Presentation at the Consumer Analyst Group of New York Conference NEW YORK, Feb.
Kilts told financial analysts, investors and the media at the anual conference of the Consumer Analyst Group of New York in February.
is scheduled to present at the Consumer Analyst Group of New York (CAGNY) Conference on Friday, February 24, at 10:45 a.
NYSE: AVP) will provide an update on the Company's strategies at the Consumer Analyst Group of New York (CAGNY) conference in Boca Raton, Fla.
The corrected release reads: P&G TO WEBCAST PRESENTATION FROM THE CONSUMER ANALYST GROUP OF NEW YORK CONFERENCE 2012 Bob McDonald, Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of The Procter & Gamble Company (NYSE:PG) and Jon Moeller, the Company's Chief Financial Officer will be featured speakers at the Consumer Analyst Group of New York Conference in Boca Raton, Florida on Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 12:30 P.
will make a presentation at the Consumer Analyst Group of New York Conference at 5:30 p.
NYSE: EL) will speak at the Consumer Analyst Group of New York Conference in Boca Raton, Florida on Friday, February 24, 2012.