com)-- Through proven success with their client base, Ethos Consulting Group, Inc.
What does CGI stand for?
CGI stands for Consulting Group, Inc. (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CGI
We have 216 other meanings of CGI in our Acronym Attic
- Compacted Graphite Iron
- Compagnie Générale des Insecticides (French: General Insecticides Company)
- Compuserve Graphics Interchange
- Computer Generated Interface
- Computer Graphics Interface
- Computer Graphics International (conference)
- Computer-Generated Imagery (movie industry)
- Conseillers en Gestion et Informatique (French: Information Systems and Management Consultants)
- Consultants to Government and Industry (job sector)
- Consultative Group for Indonesia
- Control Grid Interpolation
- Corrugated Iron
- Corruption and Governance Index
- Creative Games International, Inc (Plant City, Florida, USA)
- Creative Group, Inc. (various locations)
- Cruise Guide Indicator
- CyberGamer Invitational (gaming)
- Clinical Global Impression for Bipolar Disorder
- Clinical Global Impression of Change
- Clinical Global Impression Improvement (psychological scale)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is the conclusion of a strategic analysis recently completed by the Automotive Consulting Group, Inc.
OTCBB:PLRS), a cell therapy company dedicated to the commercialization of stem cell products, announces it has engaged Biologics Consulting Group, Inc.
OTCBB:SLLR), a leading provider of Employee Internet Management solutions, today announced the addition of inGen Consulting Group, Inc.
OTCBB:BLLD), a leading developer and manufacturer of real-time, comprehensive monitoring and intrusion detection devices for the cargo transportation industry, announced today that it has hired the Aurelius Consulting Group, Inc.
About The Taylor Research & Consulting Group, Inc.
com (OTCBB:APTD) today announced completion of a strategic partnership with Frank Catania and the Catania Consulting Group, Inc.
a national consulting firm specializing in learning solutions and a wholly owned subsidiary of Canterbury Consulting Group, Inc.