Framework Contract for emergency, consequential and planned Geotechnical Consulting Engineering services across Scotland, England and Wales.
What does CES stand for?
CES stands for Consulting Engineering Services (India) Limited
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CES
We have 562 other meanings of CES in our Acronym Attic
- Conseil Economique et Social (French)
- Conseil économique social
- Consejo Economico y Social (Spanish: Economic and Social Council)
- Conservation des Eaux et Sols (French: Conservation of Water and Soil; Nigeria)
- Consolidated Earth Station (FCC)
- Constant Elasticity of Substitution
- Constellation Energy Source
- Construction Electrician (Shop)
- Consultant Evaluation System (New Jersey Department of Transportation.)
- Consulting and Enterprise Solutions (software)
- Consulting Engineers Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Consumer Electronics Show
- Consumer Electronics Society (IEEE)
- Container Examination Station (trade)
- Continuing Education Scholarship
- Continuing Education Standards (various organizations)
- Continuing Education System
- Continuous Engineering Support (UK Ministry of Defence)
- Contivity Extranet Switch
- Contrat Emploi-Solidarité (French employment contract)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[[banner]] In a career spanning 25 years in the engineering and IT sectors, he has also held key roles with Risk Management Solutions Inc (RMSI), RITES, Consulting Engineering Services and Larsen & Toubro.
The company awarded a contract to US firm Jacobs Engineering Group for consulting engineering services and to manage the metro's Red Line.
FOODPRO is a leading advisor to the food industry and as such, provides a complete range of consulting engineering services worldwide.
RELATED ARTICLE CATEGORY: Studies, Research and Consulting Engineering Services PROJECT: Grand Prairie System Model ENGINEER: Garver Engineers CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTOR: N/A CITY: Little Rock BUDGETED/ACTUAL COST: N/A
The company also offers consulting engineering services for those companies desiring to do their own tooling in-house.
We elected to use Icynene because of its corporate history, quality installers, high R-value and moisture control properties," said George Keithan, founder and president of Consulting Engineering Services (CES) in Middletown, CT and owner of the property.
The other 4 framework includes services within client advice (Framework 1705 BygherrerENdgivning), engineering services (Framework 1706 Consulting Engineering Services and Framework 1708 consulting engineering services 2), Architectural Services in infrastructure and planning, health, research and teaching, administration and culture, institutions and residential and Supply (Framework Agreement 1707 Architect Services).