Assessing the efficacy of online teaching with the Constructivist On-Line Learning Environment Survey.
What does COLLES stand for?
COLLES stands for Constructivist On-Line Learning Environment Survey (Perth, Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Collection Management
- Collecting Point
- Chronic Occlusions of Low Limb Arteries
- Collaborative, Component-Based Software Development (workshop)
- Corporation of London Library and Art Gallery Electronic
- Computational Linguistics and Language Technology for Real-Life Applications
- Conference of Law Library Educators
- Council on Labor Law Equality
- Connecticut On-Line Law Enforcement Telecommunications System
- Collisions Into Dust Experiment
- Coalition of Lifelong Learning Organizations (est. 1973)
- County of Last Legal Residence (corrections)
- Colorado National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Committee On Lay Ministry
- Conservation of Linear Momentum
- Commonwealth of Learning Media Empowerment (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Colegio de México