95 In order to provide a new perspective on policymaking for critical infrastructure, Gow (London School of Economics and Political Science) weaves together developments in disaster management with an approach known as Constructive Technology Assessment.
What does CTA stand for?
CTA stands for Constructive Technology Assessment
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CTA
We have 616 other meanings of CTA in our Acronym Attic
- Computed Tomography Angiography (medical imaging)
- Computer Technology Associates
- Computerized Telephone Accounting
- Computerized Tomography Angiogram
- Comunità Terapeutica Assistita (Italian: Assisted Therapeutic Community)
- Conselho Tecnico Administrativo (Portuguese: Technical Administrative Council, Brazil)
- Conservation Technical Assistance
- Consolidated Table of Allowance
- Consolidated Tape Association
- Constant Temperature Anemometry (gas measurement)
- Consumer Telecommunications Agreement (Sprint)
- Contract Technical Administrator
- Contractor Team Arrangement
- Contribution Tarifaire d'Acheminement (French: Routing Tariff Contribution; energy tax)
- Control Area (Air Traffic)
- Controlled Thrust Assembly (NASA)
- Controlled Time of Arrival
- Controllore del Traffico Aereo (Italian: air traffic controller)
- Cooperative Test Agreement
- Coquitlam Teachers' Association (Canada)