In his role, Fearrington will be responsible for assisting with civil site analysis, construction management and construction quality assurance.
What does CQA stand for?
CQA stands for Construction Quality Assurance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CQA
We have 38 other meanings of CQA in our Acronym Attic
- Clinical Quality Assurance
- Close Quarters Assault (online gaming)
- Coding Quality Analyst (medicine)
- Cognac Quad Aventure (French all-terrain vehicle club)
- Comité de Quartier Athena (French: Athena Area Committee; Athena, France)
- Commandant's Quality Award (USCG)
- Communication & Questions d'Affaires (French: Communication & Business Issues; Switzerland)
- Congressional Quarterly Almanac
- Conseil Québécois d'Agrément (French: Quebec Council of Accreditation; Quebec, Canada)
- Consistent Query Answering (databases)
- Contemporary QuiltArt Association
- Contract Quality Assurance
- Corporate Quality Assurance (various companies)
- Critical Quality Attribute
- Customer Quality Action
- Customer Quality Assurance
- Quality Auditor Certification
- Chicago Quality Assurance Association
- Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission (Washington)
- College Quality Assurance Committee (University of Edinburgh; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Transportation agencies' construction quality assurance programs help ensure low-cost, high-quality construction, but how should these programs be evaluated?
Queensland's fastest moving job was financial analyst, up 100 percent, compared to South Australia where ads for plant and machinery operators were up 75 percent and Western Australia where ads for construction quality assurance controllers were up 128 percent.
announced today that it has been awarded a new Task Order extending its Professional Engineering Services contract to provide independent Construction Quality Assurance and Construction Management operations in Iraq.
independent construction quality assurance support and independent environmental compliance support), Kleinfelder Central, Inc.
Construction Quality Assurance for Design-Build Highway Projects (TechBrief) Publication Number: FHWA-HRT-12-039 This TechBrief helps to clarify the roles, responsibilities, and activities related to construction quality assurance on design-build projects.
Founded in 1980, Lu Engineers has over 40 professionals with specialties in environmental, structural, highway, traffic, municipal, civil, and sanitary engineering; hydrogeology; geology; biology; environmental chemistry; soil science; risk assessment; landscape architecture, planning, site development; and construction quality assurance.
Tetra Tech will provide all project management, field exploration, design, permitting, construction, and construction quality assurance services as part of this design/build program.