The firm has been a financial partner in such companies as Continental Cablevision, Construction Market Data Group, PartMiner, Trade Services Corporation, American Media, Billboard Publications, News Corporation, Motown Records, Six Flags Theme Parks and others.
What does CMDG stand for?
CMDG stands for Construction Market Data Group (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMDG
We have 2 other meanings of CMDG in our Acronym Attic
- Combined Main Distribution Frame (Sprint)
- Combined Miniature Deterrent Forces (science-fiction film Fantastic Voyage)
- Community and Media Development Fund (Belarus)
- Contract Monitoring Data File
- Christian Medical and Dental Fellowship of Australia
- California Division of Mines and Geology
- Cambodia Millennium Development Goals
- Canadian Movement Disorder Group (Canadian Congress of Neurological Sciences)
- Command Group
- Command Group
- Centre Marocain des Droits de l'Homme (French: Moroccan Center for Human Rights; Morocco)
- Centre Mosellan des Droits de l'Homme (French: Mosellan Center for Human Rights)
- Constructions Métalliques d'Hangars (French: Steel Construction of Hangars)
- Constructions Modulaires d'Haeyere (French modular building construction company)
- Coordination Group for Mutual Recognition and Decentralised Procedure (EU)
- Counties Manukau District Health Board (New Zealand)
- Central Michigan District Health Department (Mt. Pleasant, MI)
- Center for Agriculture and Rural Development Magnetic Resonance Imaging Development Institute (Manila, Philippines)
- China Medical Device Information Network (Beijing, China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a member of the Construction Market Data Group, means provides accurate and up-to-date cost information that helps owners, developers, architects, engineers, contractors and others to carefully and precisely project and control the cost of both new building construction and renovation projects.
AECdirect is a newly formed Internet company backed by the design and building industry' leaders Bentley Systems, Construction Market Data Group (CMD), Hanley-Wood, McGraw-Hill and The American Institute of Architects.
construction market," said Arol Wolford, President of the Construction Market Data Group.