The Engineering Construction Industry Training Board (ECITB) schools tour is visiting schools with its interactive theatre in education roadshow.
What does CITB stand for?
CITB stands for Construction Industry Training Board
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CITB
We have 3 other meanings of CITB in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Independent Threat Analysis and Research
- Center for Interventions, Treatment and Addictions Research (Wright State University; Dayton, OH)
- COAC (Combined Air Operations Center) Information Technology Architecture Study
- China in Time and Space
- China International Telecommunication Annual Summit
- Container Inspection Training and Assistance Team (USCG)
- Chemical Information and Testing Branch (EPA)
- Clothing Industry Training Board (South Africa)
- Commerce, Industry and Technology Bureau (Hong Kong)
- Concepts, Ideas, Thoughts & Bullshit (website)
- Customs and International Trade Bar Association
- CAUDIT Information Technology Benchmarking Committee (Australia)
- Coast Information Team British Columbia
- Cook Islands Trust and Banking Corporation
- Conseil Intermunicipal de Transport des Basses-Laurentides (French; Canadian intermunicipal transport council)
- Construction Industry Training Board in Northern Ireland (Crumlin, Northern Ireland, UK)
- Caltex International Technical Center Pty Ltd (Sydney, NSW, Australia)
- Canadian Institute of Travel Counsellors
- Cavan Innovation & Technology Centre (Cavan, Ireland)
- Cement Industry Technical Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE Engineering Construction Industry Training Board (ECITB) is the statutory organisation, national training provider and awarding body with responsibility for the training and development of the UK's engineering construction workforce.
Unite along with the engineering construction industry training board (ECITB) and industry professionals went to the Scottish Parliament to present the skills and training charter and to encourage SMPs' to put the skills shortage at the top of the agenda.
The company received advice and support from West Yorkshire Business Link and the Construction Industry Training Board.
The Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) launched a pounds 1m campaign aimed at attracting more women as well as people from minority ethnic groups to apply for building jobs.
EACH year over 2600 construction employers in Northern Ireland pay a statutory levy to enable the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) to encourage training throughout the industry.
Government and the Construction Industry Training Board have historically placed more emphasis on bringing the younger element into the industry and there is evidence that this is having some amount of success.
Alison Maclean, education and careers adviser with organisers the Construction Industry Training Board, said: "The conference was a great success with around 60 young women aged from 15 to 18 expressing an interest in the construction industry as their future career.