Many reputed builders have already started seeking certifications such as the CIDC-CQRA quality certification, an initiative of Durocrete Construction Quality Rating Agency and the Construction Industry Development Council, promoted by the Planning Commission.
What does CIDC stand for?
CIDC stands for Construction Industry Development Council (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIDC
We have 52 other meanings of CIDC in our Acronym Attic
- Construction Industry Development Board
- Control Inspection Database
- Central Intercept Database Administration System
- Chinatown-International District Business Improvement Area (Seattle, WA)
- Central Institute for Animal Disease Control (The Netherlands)
- Centralized Inventory Distribution Center
- Children in Difficult Circumstances
- Chronically Ill and Dependent Children
- Commons International Development Committee (UK)
- Coney Island Development Corporation (New York)
- Cornell Institute for Digital Collections
- Criminal Investigation Command (US Army)
- Criminal Investigation Division Command (US DoD)
- Centre International de Droit Comparé de l'Environnement (French: International Center of Comparative Environmental Law)
- Centro Internacional para el Desarrollo de la Competitividad Empresarial (Spanish: International Center for the Development of the Business Competitiveness)
- Center for International Development and Conflict Management
- City and Industrial Development Corporation (Mumbai, India)
- Civil Disturbance Readiness Conditions
- Center of Information and Documentation of Crimean Tatars
- Caller Identification With Call Waiting (Bellcore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
China GEZHOUBA (Group) Corporation China National Chemical Engineering Group Corporation China Railway Group Limited Construction Industry Development Council, India Emirates Green Building Council Ernest & Young GMR Infrastructure Ltd.