The customer, International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Construction Council of Ontario ("IBEW CCO"), is an agency serving over 14,000 men and women working in various electrical sectors: Industrial, Commercial and Institutional, Maintenance, Residential, Communications, Linework and Renewable Energy/Solar.
What does CCO stand for?
CCO stands for Construction Council of Ontario (Union)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCO
We have 213 other meanings of CCO in our Acronym Attic
- Community Corrections Officer
- Complex Contingency Operations
- Compound Cycle Engine
- Comptoir Change Opéra (French currency exchange office; est. 1955)
- Computer Center Operator
- Computing Center Operations
- Conception à Coûts Objectifs (French: Design to Cost Objectives; business methodology)
- Concord Chamber Orchestra (Milwaukee, WI)
- Condemned: Criminal Origins (video game)
- Conservative Central Office (UK)
- Consultation Coordination Officer (various locations)
- Container Control Officer
- Contingency Contracting Officer
- Continuity-Check Outgoing
- Continuous Cardiac Output
- Contract Change Order
- Cópia de Carbono Oculta (Portuguese: Blind Carbon Copy)
- Counterpoint Community Orchestra (Canada)
- Création Concept Optique (French eyeglass designer)
- Criminal Code Offenses (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This could be the most important initiative in my generation in how we train people," says Alex Lolua, director of government and public affairs, International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Construction Council of Ontario (IBEW CCO).