The Guide to Cost Predictability in Construction: An Analysis of Issues Affecting the Accuracy of Construction Cost Estimates is available as a free download on the Canadian Construction Association's website.
What does CCE stand for?
CCE stands for Construction Cost Estimate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCE
We have 350 other meanings of CCE in our Acronym Attic
- Congregation for Catholic Education
- Congress Center Essen (Essen, Germany)
- Congress of Christian Education
- Connection Control Entity
- Conseil Central de l'Economie (Brussels, Belgium)
- Conseillers du Commerce Exterieur (Paris)
- Consejo Coordinador Empresarial (Spanish: Business Coordinating Council; Mexico)
- Consistency Check End
- Consortium for Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Consortium for Courseware Engineering
- Consulting & Commissioning Engineers (Slovenia)
- Consumer Communications for England
- Container Control Element (US DoD)
- Contemporary Chamber Ensemble (various locations)
- Content Control Engine
- Continental Construction Enterprises
- Contingency Communication Element
- Continuing Criminal Enterprise
- Continuity Count Error
- Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The original construction cost estimate, made in 2001, of approximately 5.
Return on investment The companies construction cost estimates for a line between Ely and North Las Vegas are similar: about $475 million for LS Power and $500Êmillion for NV Energy.
95 Paperback TH3411 This annual reference aids in the preparation of reliable construction cost estimates.
In addition, customers can specify the quality of the home they intend to build in order to achieve a higher degree of accuracy for the construction cost estimate.
Despite his differences with the NFL, Hopkins said that, after recently completing cleanup and construction cost estimates, he was more optimistic than he was last spring that a stadium could be built on the former toxic dump site.
The original construction cost estimate of pounds 305m had more than doubled, to pounds 715m.
The project construction cost estimate is between $1 million and $5 million.