Army, Navy and Air Force, Balfour Beatty Communities manages numerous residential construction, renovation and demolition projects across the nation.
What does CRD stand for?
CRD stands for Construction, Renovation and Demolition (waste)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRD
We have 275 other meanings of CRD in our Acronym Attic
- Compliance Research Division
- Component Reference Designator (PCB manufacturing)
- Computer Related Design (various schools)
- Concept Rolland Développement (French: Rolland Concept Development)
- Concepts and Requirements Directorate (formerly the Directorate of Combat Developments)
- Concrete Research Division, Handbook for Concrete and Cement (USACE)
- Confidential-Restricted Data
- Congress on Research in Dance (est. 1964)
- Conseil Régional de Développement (French: Regional Council Development)
- Conservatoire a Rayonnement Départemental (French music department)
- Consumer Relations Division (various organizations)
- Contractor Repair Depot
- Control Rod Drive (nuclear)
- Cool Ranch Doritos
- Coordination Response Division
- Copper Response Defect (biochemistry)
- Corporación de Redes Digitales (Spanish: Digital Networks Corporation)
- Corporate Reporting Database
- Cosmic Ray Division
- Council for Resource Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
C&D waste is a large portion of the solid waste stream in the United States consisting primarily of materials that are generated at construction, renovation and demolition sites.