What does CPE stand for?
CPE stands for Construct Protect Engineering (Belgium)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPE
We have 326 other meanings of CPE in our Acronym Attic
- Comprehensive Physical Examination (medical care)
- Comprehensive Provincial Examination
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Performance Evaluation
- Comunitat Política Europea
- Concept Partenaire Entreprises (French: Business Partner Concept)
- Conditions Particulières d'Emploi (French: Specific Conditions of Employment)
- Confederation of Polish Employers (Poland)
- Conseil Permanent des Écrivains (French: Permanent Council of Writers)
- Conseiller Principal d'Éducation (French: Principal Educational Advisor)
- Consumer Products Enterprises, Inc.
- Consumer Provided Equipment
- Contact Point Embassy (NATO)
- Continence Product Evaluation
- Contingency Planning Exchange, Inc.
- Continued Proficiency Endorsement
- Continuing Pharmacy Education
- Continuing Professional Education
- Continuous Particle Electrophoresis
- Continuous-Phase Encoder/Encoding