0Gb/s generations of the SATA standard with direct and constrained random verification methods at the block and chip level.
What does CRV stand for?
CRV stands for Constrained Random Verification
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CRV
We have 71 other meanings of CRV in our Acronym Attic
- Cerebroretinal Vasculopathy
- Certified Receipt Voucher
- Chœur Régional de la Vézère (French: Regional Choir of the Vezere)
- Church Related Vocation (various organizations)
- Coastal Research Vessel
- Coastguard Response Vehicle
- Comfortable Runabout Vehicle
- Comité Roannais de Vacances (French leisure center; Roane, France)
- Compact Recreational Vehicle
- Computer and Robot Vision (conference)
- Contact Resistance Variation
- Controlled Remote Viewing
- Coordination de la Recherche Volcanologique (France)
- Corellian Corvette (Star Wars)
- Crew Return Vehicle (NASA)
- Critical Response Vehicle (New York City Police Department)
- Crystal Report Viewer (software)
- Current Replacement Value
- Cybernetic Revolution (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In coverage closure mode, Insight targets coverage monitor points that are missed using constrained random verification (CRV) methods and deterministically generates transaction-level directed tests.
Synopsys DesignWare VIP can save designers' 75 percent or more in testbench development time and effort by enabling the use of a layered, coverage-driven, constrained random verification environment.