Senate on the Constitution Party ticket in 2004 and who served as national chairman of the Constitution Party National Committee for more than a decade.
What does CPNC stand for?
CPNC stands for Constitution Party National Committee (est. 1992)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPNC
We have 4 other meanings of CPNC in our Acronym Attic
- College of Physiotherapists of New Brunswick (Canada)
- College of Psychologists of New Brunswick (Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada)
- Continuous Peripheral Nerve Block
- Crop Protection in Northern Britain (agriculture; UK)
- Cameroon People's National Congress
- Central Park Neighborhood Church (Aberdeen, WA)
- Central Penn Nursing Care, Inc. (Pennsylvania)
- Certificate of Public Necessity and Convenience (various locations)
- Cherry Point, North Carolina
- Commission Paritaire Nationale de Conciliation (French: National Joint Conciliation Committee)
- Constitution Party of North Carolina (political party)
- Calling Party Name Display
- Charged Particle Nuclear Data (nuclear physics)
- Community Projects North Devon (est. 1984; UK)
- Central Permanent Neurological Deficit Rate
- Clinical Performance in Nursing Examination (Excelsior College; Albany, NY)
- Clinical Performance Nursing Exam
- Commission Paritaire Nationale pour l'Emploi (French: Joint National Commission for Employment; est. 1996)
- Council of Pakistan Newspaper Editors
- Commission Paritaire Nationale Emploi Formation (French: Joint National Employment and Training)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Peroutka is a graduate of Loyola College in Maryland and the University of Baltimore School of Law, is Chairman of the Constitution Party of Maryland, and is a member of the Executive Committee of the Constitution Party National Committee.