In most cases, the naturally occurring (indigenous) microorganisms are well adapted to the organic constituents of interest and inoculants are not required.
What does COI stand for?
COI stands for Constituents of Interest
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of COI
We have 147 other meanings of COI in our Acronym Attic
- Complément d'Objet Indirect (French: Indirect Object; grammar)
- Composite Optics Inc.
- Compound of Interest
- Cone of Influence (symbolic model checking procedure)
- Confirmed Opt-In (email mailing list regiatration confirmation procedure)
- Conflict Of Interest
- Congregation of Israel
- Connersville (Amtrak station code; Connersville, IN)
- Consent of Instructor (coursework authorization)
- Consiglio Oleicolo Internazionale (Italian: International Olive Oil Council)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Designed for hard-to-treat non-aqueous phase liquid (NAPL) sites, this innovative and cost-effective technology is ideal for manufactured gas plants, wood treating facilities, petroleum product refineries, and related sites impacted by organic constituents of interest (COI) as well as heavy metals.
The need to appropriately address ground water constituents of interest (COI) in the extensive downgradient plume area, 2.