com carries a wide variety of external drivers including constant current, constant voltage, AC and emergency LED drivers for voltage outputs ranging from 2 to 86 volts.
What does CCCV stand for?
CCCV stands for Constant current, constant voltage (recommended method for charging lithium ion and lithium polymer rechargeable batteries)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CCCV
We have 4 other meanings of CCCV in our Acronym Attic
- Cossatot Community College of the University of Arkansas
- Canterbury Christ Church University College (UK; now Canterbury Christ Church University)
- Coal City Community Unit District #1 (Coal City, IL)
- Central California Computer Using Educators
- Columbia County Computer User Group
- Communications Coordination Committee for the United Nations (UN)
- Council of Christian Churches Within the Unitarian Universalist Association
- Calvary Chapel Chino Valley
- Chinese Christian Church of Victoria (Australia)
- Citroên Car Club of Victoria, Inc. (Victoria, Australia)
- continuous current, constant voltage
- Control C Control V (copy, paste)
- Chinese Christian Church of Virginia
- Carson City Convention and Visitors Bureau (Carson City, NV)
- Cayuga County Convention and Visitors Bureau (New York)
- Chester County Conference and Visitors Bureau (Pennsylvania)
- Crawford County Convention and Visitors Bureau (Pennsylvania)
- Cape Cod Center for Women (North Falmouth Massachusetts)
- Christian City Church Whitehorse (Victoria, Australia)
- Closed Circuit Cooling Water
Samples in periodicals archive:
PHOENIX -- ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ONNN) today introduced a GreenPoint[TM] open reference design for a 5 watt (W) ac-dc adapter for Constant Current, Constant Voltage (CCCV) mobile phone chargers.