They explain such matters as calculations involving fractions, ratio and proportion, clinical applications of basic principles, oral medication, solutions, constant rate infusions, anesthesia, and statistics and quality control.
What does CRI stand for?
CRI stands for Constant Rate Infusion
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CRI
We have 341 other meanings of CRI in our Acronym Attic
- Compton Research, Inc. (Worthington, Ohio)
- Computer Law Review International
- Computer Related Injury
- Computer Resources International
- Computer Ruggedization and Integration
- Computing Research Infrastructure
- Conference of University Rectors in Ireland
- Confidential Reliable Informant (law enforcement/criminal justice)
- Congenital Rubella Infection
- Congressional Record Index
- Consumer Reference Information
- Container Recycling Institute
- Containerless Research Inc.
- Contribution Rating Increase (acquisition demonstration projects)
- Control Resources Inc.
- Cooper Realty Investments
- Cooperative Resources International
- Coping Responses Inventory
- Corporate Research Institute
- Corporate Research International (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The app contains 26 practical calculators, 15 specific constant rate infusion calculators, ten toxicity calculators, a useful "Notes" page and a basic calculator.
It also has information on performing calculations for constant rate infusion problems, neoplasia and antineoplastic drugs, herbal medicine, and regulations for controlled substances.