Researchers with the Consortium to Lower Obesity in Chicago Children found that during the first school year, physical activity of the students significantly improved and the percentage of overweight children decreased.
What does CLOCC stand for?
CLOCC stands for Consortium to Lower Obesity in Chicago Children
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLOCC
- College Light Opera Company (Falmouth, Massachusetts)
- Commercial Line of Credit
- Company-Level Operations Center (US DoD)
- Contracted Labor on Call
- Coordinadora Latinoamericana de Organizaciones del Campo (Spanish: Coordinator of Latin-American Field Organizations)
- Crown Law Office-Civil (Canada)
- Central Lake Conservation Authority (Canada)
- Central Lake Ontario Conservation Area
- Central Lake Ontario Conservation Authority (Ontario, Canada)
- Common Lisp Open Code Collection
- Contingency Lines Of Communication, Europe
- Controlled Lots of Copies Keep Stuff Safe
- Community Library Of Castle Shannon (Castle Shannon, PA)
- Comprehensive Level of Consciousness Scale
- Catholic Legion of Decency
- Concentration Limit of Detection
- Continuous Level-of-Detail (computer graphics)
- Copy Left On Disk
- Coralline Lethal Orange Disease
- Closing Date
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Chicago, Abbott has been working collaboratively with the Consortium to Lower Obesity in Chicago Children (CLOCC), a nationally recognized childhood obesity prevention program housed within the Center for Obesity Management and Prevention (COMP) at the Children's Memorial Research Center of Children's Memorial Hospital.