What does CUAHSI stand for?
CUAHSI stands for Consortium of Universities for the Advancement of Hydrologic Science, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of CUAHSI in our Acronym Attic
- Committee on the Use of Atomic Energy for Peaceful Purposes
- Cornell University Agricultural Experiment Station
- Cassa Unica Assegni Familiari (Italian: Single Family Cashier Checks)
- Computer Users' Application Form
- Committee on Undergraduate Admission and Financial Aid (various universities; also seen as C-UAFA)
- Cambridge University Association Football Club (UK)
- Cambridge University Association Football League
- Carleton University Art Gallery (Ottawa, Canada)
- See You Again (Amateur Radio)
- Churches United Against HIV/AIDS (Africa)
- Calgary Urban Aboriginal Initiative (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Cambridge University Amnesty International
- Cambridge University Anglo-Japanese Society (University of Cambridge; England, UK)
- Catlin Underwriting Agencies Ltd
- Credit Union Auto Loan Network (Englewood, CO)
- Centro Universitario Analitico Municipal (Spanish: Central University Municipal Analytics)
- Centro Universitario Anglo Mexicano (Spanish: Anglo-Mexican University Centre; high school; Mexico City, Mexico)
- Collegio Universitario Aspiranti Medici Missionari (Italian)
- Collegues Universitaires Aspirants et Medecins Missionnaires (French)
- Chronic Uric Acid Nephrosis