In 1993, the Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers (CMSC) recognized this need and created a registry called NARCOMS (the North American Research Committee on Multiple Sclerosis), to capture the experiences of people living with MS.
What does CMSC stand for?
CMSC stands for Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMSC
We have 54 other meanings of CMSC in our Acronym Attic
- Crescent Moon String Band (Evanston, WY)
- California Mine and Safety Code
- Certified Medical Staff Coordinator
- Chamber Music Society of Colombo (Sri Lanka)
- Chicago Medical Student Council (University of Illinois College of Medicine)
- Chicago Metropolitan Ski Council
- Collège Mont-Sacré-Coeur (French: Mount Sacred Heart College; Canada)
- Comité de la Majorité Silencieuse Corse (French: Corsica Silent Majority Committee)
- Communication Mode Selector Control
- Computer Memory Security Check
- Construction and Mining Specialist Consultants (South Africa)
- Corps of Military Staff Clerks (Canada)
- Communications Security Synchronization
- Chiang Mai Schools Cricket Alliance (Chiang Mai, Thailand)
- Communication Mode Selector Control Device
- Center for Mathematics, Science, and Computer Education (Rutgers University; Newark, NJ)
- CMS Compliance Group, Inc. (healthcare; New York)
- Center for Manufacturing Supply Chain Integration
- Color Management System Color Processor (Kodak)
- Carnegie Mellon School of Computer Science
Samples in periodicals archive:
NARCOMS is a non-profit project of the Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers and operates the largest North American MS patient self-report registry, with the ultimate goal of improving research, treatment and education.
In June, the Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers held its first-ever joint meeting with ACTRIMS and LACTRIMS (Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis and the Latin American Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis, respectively).
He is on the advisory committee for the Lone Star Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, and is a member of the Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers.
Support networks and treatment choices can have a vital impact in helping patients start and stay on therapy DENVER, May 28 /PRNewswire/ -- Nearly all people (97 percent) with multiple sclerosis (MS) who have started treatment say their commitment to managing their disease in every way possible is their prime motivation for staying on therapy, according to a new North American survey of people with MS, results of which were released today at the Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers annual meeting in Denver.
The National MS Society, in collaboration with the Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers, presented an interactive 2-hour professional education teleconference in December.
Enthusiastic Interest for Motion Therapeutics' Stabilizing Garments Sparked at the Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers Annual Meeting BOSTON -- Motion Therapeutics knew they had a great product, but interest in their BalanceWear Stabilizing Garments was far more than they had anticipated at the recent Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers Annual Meeting where the product was first presented.
past president of the Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers (CMSC) and director of the MS program at the Neurology Center of Fairfax in Fairfax, Virginia.