Global Resorts, whose shareholders include the South African financial services group RMB Holdings and securities investment firm Genbel Securities, has a consortium of black groups and individuals holding a hefty 50 per cent stake.
What does COBG stand for?
COBG stands for Consortium of Black Groups
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COBG
- City of Boston Employee Campaign (charitable program; Massachusetts)
- College of Business Executive Council
- Consortium for Belize Educational Cooperation (various locations)
- Comité Belge pour les Concours des Métiers (French: Belgian Committee for the Competitions of Trades; Brussels, Belgium)
- Confédération Belge de la Récupération (French: Belgian Confederation of Recovery; recycling organization; Belgium)
- Community Based Education and Service (Uganda)
- Common Basic Electronic Training
- Complimentary Basic Education in Tanzania (Tanzania Ministry of Education)
- Cathedral of the Black Goat
- Chubby Old Bald Guy
- Change of Bowel Habit
- College of the Botanical Healing Arts (California)
- Children of Bodom Hate Crew (band fan club)
- Cardiac Output Measured by Bioimpedance (cardiology)
- City of Bainbridge Island (Washington state)
- Clinician's Overall Burden Index (social work)
- College of Business and Industry
- Comunidad y Biodiversidad (Spanish: Community and Biodiversity; Mexico)
- Connection-Oriented Bearer-Independent
- Combinatorial Optimization: Annotated Bibliographies
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through its subsidiary, Southern Life, Anglo sold 51% of life assurers African Life to a consortium of black groups comprised of stokvels, churches, unions and professionals.