Dr Kabat-Zinn is a Founding Fellow of the Fetzer Institute, a Fellow of the Society of Behavioral Medicine, and the founding convener of the Consortium of Academic Health Centers for Integrative Medicine, a network of deans and chancellors and faculty at major US medical schools engaged at the creative edges of mind-body and integrative medicine.
What does CAHCIM stand for?
CAHCIM stands for Consortium of Academic Health Centers for Integrative Medicine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CAHCIM in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Animal Health Coalition
- Capital Area Health Consortium (Connecticut)
- Cercle Archeologique Hesbaye-Condroz (French: Hesbaye-Condroz Archaeological Circle; Belgium)
- Cherokee Arts and Humanities Council (Park Hill, OK)
- Coalition for Affordable Health Coverage (Washington, DC)
- Communauté d'Agglomération Hénin-Carvin (French: Agglomeration Community of Hénin-Carvin; Hénin-Carvin, France)
- Complementary and Alternative Health Care
- California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce
- California Association of Health Careers Educators
- Connecticut Association of Health Care Facilities, Inc.
- Center Avenue Historic District (Bay City, Michigan)
- Centre Aquitain d'Histoire du Droit (French: Aquitaine Law History Center; Aquitaine, France)
- Centre d'Animation du Haut-Doubs (French: Haut-Doubs Animaton Center; Pontarlier, France)
- Chronic Acquired Hepatocerebral Degeneration (biomedicine)
- Coalition Against Hardcore Dancing
- Community Approaches to Handicap in Development (Centre for Disability in Development; Yangon, Myanmar)
- Coronary Atherosclerotic Heart Disease
- Colonic Atresia Hirschsprung's Disease Association
- Comité des Conseillers Juridiques sur le Droit International Public (European Committee of Legal Advisers on Public International Law)
- Center for the Advancement of Health Disparities Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
org Consortium of Academic Health Centers for Integrative Medicine 612-624-9166 www.
For example, until just recently I chaired the Consortium of Academic Health Centers for Integrative Medicine, which now is comprised of 27 universities--some of the most prestigious universities in the country--that have programs in integrative medicine.