What does COSTIS stand for?
COSTIS stands for Consortium for Science, Technology and Innovation for the South
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Comprehensive Supra Thermal and Energetic Particle Analyzer
- Congress on Software Technology and Engineering Practice
- Council for South Texas Economic Progress
- Command and Staff Exercise (US DoD)
- Conference on Safe Transportation of Hazardous Articles, Inc.
- Center for Optics, Sensing and Tracking in Homeland Security (UCONN)
- Civil Space Technology Initiative
- Committee on Scientific and Technical Information
- Comité Scientifique et Technique des Industries Climatiques (French: Scientific and Technical Committee of Climatic Industries)
- Commission of Science, Technology and Industry for National Defence (China)
- Communication in Statistics Theory and Methods
- Council of Security and Strategic Technology Organizations
- COmputer Supported Teaching Of Computer Science
- California Open Source Textbook Project
- Collaborative Solar-Terrestrial Research
- Cold Spill Toxic Risk Analysis Program
- Committee on Science and Technology Studies (Brown University)
- Cost of Supporting Technology Services (information technology project)
- Council of Southwestern Theological Schools
- Chief of Staff of the United States