The grant will impact 2,000 student teachers and new teachers in the first year of the program at EMU, and more than 10,000 in conjunction with a state-wide, three-year grant program now in place with the Consortium for Outstanding Achievement in Teaching with Technology (COATT).
What does COATT stand for?
COATT stands for Consortium for Outstanding Achievement in Teaching with Technology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Community Opportunities Accountability and Training and Educational Services (US Department of Health and Human Services)
- Central Oregon Arson Task Force (US Forest Service)
- Central Oklahoma Association of Teachers of Mathematics
- City of Austin Telecommunications Network (Texas)
- Central Ohio Antique Tractor Pullers Association
- Cadet Organizations Administration and Training Service (Canada)
- CCSM Off-hull Assembly and Test Site
- Consolidated Options Audit Trail System
- Construction Owners Association of the Tri-State (Cincinnati, OH)
- Corporate Orientation and Training System (multimedia business training product)