Huntsville Division has been selected to provide payload integration for the next series of Consort suborbital rocket missions sponsored by the University of Alabama in Huntsville's Consortium for Materials Development in Space (UAH CMDS).
What does CMDS stand for?
CMDS stands for Consortium for Materials Development in Space
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMDS
We have 26 other meanings of CMDS in our Acronym Attic
- Christian Medical and Dental Society
- Classical Multidimensional Scaling (data comparison)
- Cockpit Management Display System
- Coin Message Delivery Service (Bell Atlantic)
- Collection Management and Development Section (libraries)
- Combat Misuse Detection Software
- Command Manpower Data System
- Command Specification
- Computer Misuse Detection System
- Configuration Management Data System
- Constant Maturity Default Swap
- Counter-Measures Dispenser System
- Cruise Missile Defense System
- College Mar Doumit des Soeurs Antonines
- Communication Management and Design Student Association
- COMSEC Materiel Direct Support Activity
- Corporación Municipal del Desarrollo Social de Antofagasta
- Certified MDS Coordinator
- Certified Mail & Distribution Systems Manager
- Central Mississippi Down Syndrome Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
The flight was commissioned by the University of Alabama in Huntsville's Consortium for Materials Development in Space.