The National Coalition for Public Education (which is chaired by Americans United) and the Consortium for Citizens with Disabilities also opposed the measure.
What does CCD stand for?
CCD stands for Consortium for Citizens with Disabilities
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCD
We have 448 other meanings of CCD in our Acronym Attic
- Conference of the Committee on Disarmament
- Conference on Copyright for Digital Millennium
- Configuration Control Decision
- Configuration Control Directive
- Configuration Control Document(s)
- Configuration Control Drawing
- Conflict Criminal Defenders (Sacramento, CA)
- Confraternity of Christian Doctrine (Catholic religious education)
- Congress Center Dresden (Germany)
- Congress Center Duesseldorf (Germany)
- Constants Change Display (NASA)
- Construction Career Days
- Construction Change Directive
- Construction Completion Date
- Consular Consolidated Database
- Consumer and Computation Division (Cypress Semiconductor Corporation; San Jose, CA)
- Consumer Credit Directive (UK)
- Continental Communications Division
- Continuity of Care Document (clinical information)
- Continuous Collision Detection (computational collision detection)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To prepare for the session, the Minnesota Consortium for Citizens with Disabilities (MN-CCD) is hosting a series of candidate forums across the state to give citizens the opportunity to learn where candidates stand on issues that impact people with disabilities, communities and the state.
COPAA is a member of the Consortium for Citizens with Disabilities, a national coalition of about 100 national consumer-based and advocacy organizations working to address the needs of people with disabilities.
Katie's work experience includes positions with the Minnesota State Council on Disability, Minnesota Consortium for Citizens with Disabilities, Commonbond, Inc.
About MN-CCD The Minnesota Consortium for Citizens with Disabilities (MN-CCD) is a broad-based coalition of more than 100 organizations of persons with disabilities, providers and advocates, dedicated to improving the lives of people with disabilities.
Letters were drafted by NCPERID and RIIL that were joined with letters from the Consortium for Citizens with Disabilities (a consortium of over 100 national organizations) urging a No Vote on the reauthorization of IDEA.
The Consortium for Citizens with Disabilities and other tenant advocacy groups saw a victory in June of 2001, when Representatives Bernie Sanders (I-VT), John McHugh (R-NY) and Barbara Lee (D-CA) introduced a bill (H.
The plan endorsed by the Consortium for Citizens with Disabilities (CCD) was supported by most participants in the Operation People First project (President's Committee on Employment of People with Disabilities, 1994).