What does CQDM stand for?
CQDM stands for Consortium Québécois sur la Découverte du Médicament (French: Quebec Consortium for Drug Discovery; Quebec, Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Contractor Qualification Record Form
- Controlled Quantum Dynamics (physics)
- Cost, Quality, Delivery (supplier performance)
- Custom Quality Designs
- Customary Quick Dispatch (logistics)
- Seek You, Distress
- Come Quick, Danger Beckons, Time Is Our Enemy
- Centre Québécois de Développement Durable (French: Quebec Center for Sustainable Development; Quebec, Canada)
- Channel Quality-Driven Data Rate
- Contrôle Qualité des Données de Géophysique (French: System of Control Oriented Geophysical Data)
- Climate Quality Data Records (US NASA)
- Critical Qualification Design Review (NASA)
- Central Queensland Drag Racing Association (Australia)
- Close Quarter Defense Tactics
- Calling Any Distant Station (Ham Radio)
- Camp Queen Elizabeth (YMCA of Western Ontario; Honey Harbour, Ontario, Canada)
- Campaign for Quality Education (various locations)
- Cavity Quantum Electrodynamics (also seen as CQED)
- Center for Quality Excellence
- Certified Quality Engineer