Clark is originally from Athol, and earned a bachelor's degree in sociology at Clark University in Worcester, and a certificate of gerontology from the Consortium Gerontology Studies Program.
What does CGSP stand for?
CGSP stands for Consortium Gerontology Studies Program
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CGSP
We have 9 other meanings of CGSP in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Guest Service Professional (American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute)
- ChinaGrid Support Platform
- Chinese Government Scholarship Programme
- Christian Growth Study Plan
- Collaborative Genomics Special Projects
- Committee on Graduate School Policy
- Committee on Graduate School Programs
- Common Ground Station Prototype
- Compagnie Guadeloupéenne de Services Publics (French: Guadeloupe Utility Company)
- Comprehensive Gender Services Program
- Constrained Grooming Shortest-Path (algorithm)
- Consumer Grid Supply Point
- Corrugated Galvanized Steel Pipe
- Credit Grain Sales Program (Canada)
- Crystal Growth and Solidification Processes
- Colored Generalized Stochastic Petri Net
- Centre for Gender and Social Policy Studies (Obafemi Awolowo University; Nigeria)
- Caribbean Group of Securities Regulators (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Carleton Ground Search & Rescue (Florenceville, New Brunswick, Canada)
- Center for Global Security Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
More than 30 years ago, the Consortium Gerontology Studies Program, a cooperative academic program of the Colleges of Worcester Consortium, conducted research in aging and came up with a certificate of gerontology that students can pursue today in addition to their bachelor's degree.
The Consortium Gerontology Studies Program (CGSP) hopes not only to raise awareness of the issues facing our communities as they age but put the issues front and center and facilitate a regional response.