The consolidated property, plant and equipment will therefore now be as follows: CONSOLIDATED STATEMENT OF FINANCIAL POSITION AS AT 31 MARCH 2012 (EXTRACT) $000 Non-current assets Property, plant and equipment (1,193 + 767 + 144 fair-value adjustment) Having considered the cost to the group of the net assets, we must now bring depreciation up to date, too.
What does CSFP stand for?
CSFP stands for Consolidated Statement of Financial Position
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSFP
We have 18 other meanings of CSFP in our Acronym Attic
- Commercial Shark Fishery Observer Program
- Call Setup Failure Probability
- Chartered Senior Financial Planner
- Chef de Section Formation Professionnelle (French: Section Head of Vocational Training)
- Coded Superframe Phase (wireless communication)
- Commodity Supplemental Food Program
- Common and Foreign Security Policy (of the European Union)
- Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (UK)
- Compact Small Form-Factor Pluggable Transceiver (optical telecommunications)
- Conseil Supérieur de la Fonction Publique (French: Higher Council of Civil Service)
- Credit Suisse Financial Products
- Colorado State Foster Parent Association
- Carpinteria Summerland Fire Protection District (Santa Barbara, CA)
- California Society of Facial Plastic Surgeons
- Conseil Supérieur de la Fonction Publique Territoriale (French: High Council of Regional Public Service)
- Changes in Sexual Functioning Questionnaire (psychiatry)
- Core-Stateless Fair Queueing
- Civitas Studiosorum in Fundamento Reformato (Netherlands)
- Colegio Santa Francisca Romana (Colombian school)
- Colony Stimulating Factor Receptor
Samples in periodicals archive:
28 September 2012 Black Mountain Resources Limited Annual Report Set out below is a summary of Black Mountain Resources Limited (ASX | AIM: BMZ) full year annual accounts for the year ended 30 June 2012 as extracted from the annual report, being: * Consolidated Statement of Comprehensive Income * Consolidated Statement of Financial Position * Consolidated Statement of Cashflow * Consolidated Statement of Changes in Equity A copy of the full Annual Report is available on the Company's website www.
The objective of this Statement is to improve the relevance, comparability, and transparency of the financial information that a reporting entity provides in its consolidated financial statements by establishing accounting and reporting standards that require: * The ownership interests in subsidiaries held by parties other than the parent be clearly identified, labeled, and presented in the consolidated statement of financial position within equity, but separate from the parent's equity * The amount of consolidated net income attributable to the parent and to the noncontrolling interest be clearly identified and presented on the face of the consolidated statement of income.
28 September 2012 Red Emperor Resources NL ("Red Emperor" or the "Company") Annual Report Set out below is a summary of Red Emperor Resources NL (ASX | AIM: RMP) full year annual accounts for the year ended 30 June 2012 as extracted from the annual report, being: * Consolidated Statement of Comprehensive Income * Consolidated Statement of Financial Position * Consolidated Statement of Cashflow * Consolidated Statement of Changes in Equity A copy of the full Annual Report is available on the Company's website www.
04 Weighted average number of shares outstanding: Basic 17,833,545 17,622,319 Diluted 18,236,481 18,160,979 Consolidated Statement of Financial Position (Unaudited) March 31, December 31, Current assets 1999 1998 Cash and marketable securities $18,856,652 $20,606,962 Accounts receivable 5,867,144 5,820,699 Inventory 32,042,969 29,954,718 Other current assets 448,295 458,663 Total current assets 57,215,060 56,841,042 Furniture, machinery & equipment, less accumulated depreciation 1,170,709 1,202,784 Other assets, less accumulated amortization 388,641 387,550 Total assets $58,774,410 $58,431,376 Current liabilities $2,207,278 $2,611,801 Long-term debt 0 0 Shareholders' equity 56,567,132 55,819,575 Total liabilities & shareholders' equity $58,774,410 $58,431,376
CONSOLIDATED STATEMENT OF FINANCIAL POSITION Unaudited Millions, except per share amounts Jun.
CONSOLIDATED STATEMENT OF FINANCIAL POSITION CONSOLIDATED STATEMENT OF COMPREHENSIVE INCOME FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2011 1.
18,107,666 18,112,660 18,153,622 17,781,033 Consolidated Statement of Financial Position (Unaudited) September 30, December 31, Current assets 1998 1997 ------------- ------------ Cash and marketable securities.