This metric is our consolidated segment operating income before our new subscriber acquisition costs and certain non-cash charges," Mason wrote.
What does CSOI stand for?
CSOI stands for Consolidated Segment Operating Income
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSOI
We have 1 other meaning of CSOI in our Acronym Attic
- Colorado Springs Orthopedic Group (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Combined Special Operations Group
- Cremation Society of Georgia (Atlanta, GA)
- Community Sex Offenders Groupwork Programme (UK)
- Calvary Schools of Holland (Michigan)
- Canadian Society of Homeopaths (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Civil Service Occupational Health Service (United Kingdom)
- Canadian Stars on Ice
- Central Station Operator Instructor (certification; Security Industry Association)
- Civil Services Officers' Institute (New Delhi, India)
- Critical Signal of Interest (specific electronic signal such as radar)
- Certified Senior Office Informatization Expert (China)
- Center for Self-Organizing and Intelligent Systems
- Ce Soir ou Jamais (French: Tonight or Never)
- Cadbury Schweppes Overseas Limited (London, England, UK)
- Charleston School of Law (Charleston, SC)
- Chinese for Speakers of Other Languages
- Coflexip Stena Offshore Limited (Houston, TX)
- Columbus Symphony Orchestra League (Columbus, OH)
- Crack, Seat, and Overlay (pavement construction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, consolidated segment operating income (CSOI) of $406 million, up 33.
A reconciliation of Compaq's consolidated segment operating income to consolidated income before provision for income taxes follows:
Consolidated segment operating income in the third quarter of 1998 was $320.
Consolidated segment operating income grew 50% to $101 million in the second quarter, compared with $67 million in second quarter 2003.
Consolidated segment operating income was $324 million in the 1998 second quarter compared with $323.
Consolidated segment operating income grew 73% to $117 million in the first quarter, compared with $67 million in first quarter 2003.
Consolidated segment operating income rose to $389.