Summary: The consolidated balance sheet of financial institutions operating in Lebanon rose by LL22.
What does CBS stand for?
CBS stands for Consolidated Balance Sheet
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBS
We have 661 other meanings of CBS in our Acronym Attic
- Conception Bay South (Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada)
- Concrete Block and Stucco
- Condition Based Service (BMW)
- Conductor-Backed Slab (micro-electronics)
- Confraternity of the Blessed Sacrament
- Congregation Beth Shalom (Oak Park, Michigan)
- Congregation Beth Simcha (San Antonio, TX)
- Congregation Bible Study
- Connecticut Botanical Society
- Connector Bracket Signal
- Consolidated Banking Statistics
- Constant Bandwidth Server
- Converged Billing System (Homisco)
- Convergent Billing Solution (software)
- Coordinated Beam Switching (wireless communications)
- Coordination Bâtiment Services (French: Building Services Coordination; Pierrelaye, France)
- Copenhagen Business School (Denmark)
- Copper and Brass Sales, Inc. (Cleveland, Ohio)
- Coral Bay School (St. John, US Virgin Islands)
- Core Banking Solution
Samples in periodicals archive:
13 billion in 2000 revenues) has a consolidated balance sheet and doesn't provide breakdowns for its subsidiaries.
In effect, DuPont is creating a company with one consolidated balance sheet and one board of directors, but two income statements--one for its common stock and the other for its tracking stock.
We have reviewed, as to compilation only, the accompanying pro forma consolidated balance sheet of Gentra Inc.
133"), IRLCs are to be recorded on the Company's consolidated balance sheet at fair value with changes in fair value to be reflected in the Company's current period results of operations.
Summary: The consolidated balance sheet of financial institutions operating in Lebanon rose by LL9.
The restatements will not affect the firm's Consolidated statements of income, Consolidated balance sheets or Consolidated statements of changes in stockholders' equity for any of the affected periods.
Byline: Daily Star Staff Summary: The consolidated balance sheet of financial institutions in Lebanon reached LL1,006 billion, or $667.