administration would continue the aid flow by waiving certifications required contained in the Enhanced Partnership with Pakistan Act of 2009 and in the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2012.
What does CAA stand for?
CAA stands for Consolidated Appropriations Act
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of CAA
We have 582 other meanings of CAA in our Acronym Attic
- Computed Area Address (Nortel)
- Computer Aided Assessment
- Computer Assisted Animation
- Computer-Aided Analysis
- Computer-Assisted Accounting
- Concepts Analysis Agency (US Army)
- Confederation of African Athletics (Senegal)
- Conference Abstracts and Applications (various organizations)
- Congenital Aural Atresia
- Conseil Africain de l'Arachide (French: African Groundnut Council)
- Constant Attendance Allowance (UK)
- Constitution Amendment Act
- Consumer Affairs Authority (Sri Lanka)
- Contaminant Analysis Automation
- Contemporary Art Archive (Romania)
- Continental Airlines Arena (New Jersey)
- Continuing Airworthiness Assessment
- Contract Actual Award
- Contract Anticipated Award
- Controlled Access Area
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two laws - the 2009 Enhanced Partnership with Pakistan Act and the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2012 - require the US government to certify that Pakistan is cooperating with the US in return for aid.
Export-Import Bank of the United States FY 2010 FY 2010 Enacted Actual FY 2011 FY 2012 ($ in thousands) Total (1/) Total (2/) CR (3/) Request Export-Import Bank of the United States 2,380 2,380 2,500 -212,900 (1/) FY 2010 Enacted Total reflects the allocations from the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2010 (P.
Congress passes the Consolidated Appropriations Act, five months into the fiscal year.
On December 16, President Obama signed into law the FY 2010 Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2009, which was approved by the U.
The recently passed Consolidated Appropriations Act did not provide for full funding for BEA's base programs for fiscal year 2008.
26, Bush signed the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2008, also known as H.
The 2008 Consolidated Appropriations Act passed by Congress and signed by President Bush last week provides $363.