Pensacola, FL, is being awarded a $22,579,000 firm-fixed-price contract for the design and construction of a consolidated aircraft maintenance facility at Keesler Air Force Base, MS.
What does CAM stand for?
CAM stands for Consolidated Aircraft Maintenance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CAM
We have 647 other meanings of CAM in our Acronym Attic
- Computer-Aided Makeup
- Computer-Aided Manufacturing
- Computer-Aided Mapping
- Computer-Aided Methods
- Computer-Assisted Mapping
- Computerized AIDS Ministries
- Comunidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spanish)
- Conditional Access Module (digital TV)
- Conning Asset Management (Conning and Company)
- Conseil des Arts de Montréal (French: Arts Council of Montreal; Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Consolidated Assessment Model
- Consolidated Avionics Maintenance
- Constant Air Monitor
- Constant Amortization Mortgage
- Constantly Awake Mode (wireless networking)
- Construction Administration Manager (various organizations)
- Contact Angle Measurement
- Content Addressable Memory
- Content Aggregation Model
- Continuous Air Monitor(s)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They will perform these functions during the flight line review of pre- and post-flight aircraft records, informal and formal interaction with flight-line maintenance personnel and data monitoring in the consolidated aircraft maintenance system at Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri, where the bombers are based.
DTS) has been awarded the $97 million Consolidated Aircraft Maintenance Program Contract at Holloman Air Force Base (AFB), Alamogordo, New Mexico.