Company to Provide Technical Services and Functional Support for AMC's Consolidated Air Mobility Planning System (CAMPS) MCLEAN, Va.
What does CAMPS stand for?
CAMPS stands for Consolidated Air Mobility Planning System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CAMPS
We have 17 other meanings of CAMPS in our Acronym Attic
- Conventional Ammunition Maintenance, Preservation, and Packaging Set
- Cam Profile (Proton engine)
- Centralized Automated Military Pay System
- Christ As My Personal Savior (Catholic summer camp)
- Claims Administrative Management Processing System
- Combined Air Mobility Planning System
- Compartmented ASAS Message Processing System
- Computer Aided Mission Planning System
- Computer-Assisted Message Processing System (NATO)
- Computer-Assisted Mission Planning System
- NATO Computer Messaging System
- Camping Southern Africa
- Compañia Arrendataria Monopolio Petróleo Sociedad Anónima (Spanish petrochemical company)
- Computational Advances in Multi-Sensor Adaptive Processing (conference)
- Center Automated Manpower & Project Update System
- Center for Adventist Ministry to Public University Students (Ann Arbor, MI)
- College Achievement A Minority Program for Unique Students
- Computer Aided Material Preselection by Uniform Standards (plastics industry material information system)
- Context-Aware Adaptation Mechanisms for Pervasive and Ubiquitous Services (workshop)
- Coopération avec l'Afrique et Madagascar pour la Promotion Universitaire et Scientifique (French: Cooperation with Africa and Madagascar for Academic and Scientific Promotion)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Systems and programs within the command and control system include the Advanced Computer Flight Plan, Airlift Service Industrial Fund Integrated Computer System, Commercial Operations Integrated System, Consolidated Air Mobility Planning System, Global Air Transportation Execution System, Worldwide Port System, Global Command and Control System and Global Decision Support System.
It is the prime contractor for the Consolidated Air Mobility Planning System (CAMPS) and provides the mission planning system for the Air Force's B-1B bomber and the Navy's tactical unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) program.