On March 13, she had a fetal ultrasound that showed fetal growth consistent with dates and complete placenta previa.
What does CWD stand for?
CWD stands for Consistent with Dates
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CWD
We have 132 other meanings of CWD in our Acronym Attic
- Choi-Williams Distribution
- Chronic Wasting Disease
- Coarse Woody Debris
- Cold Winter Day (energy industry)
- Comment When Done
- Commercial Work Data
- Computer Web Design
- Concealed Weapons Detection
- Connection Wiring Diagram (electrical engineering)
- Consecutive-Weeks Discount
- Continuous Wave Doppler
- Contract Web Development (Winston-Salem, NC)
- Convert Word to Double Word
- Courseware Development
- Critical Weather Day (National Centers for Environmental Prediction)
- Current Working Directory
- Customer Want Date
- California Welfare Directors Association
- Call Waiting Deluxe Activation
- Cambodian Women's Development Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
``It has italic engraving consistent with dates between the late 16th and mid 17th centuries.