About CNDCEC The Consiglio Nazionale dei Dottori Commercialisti e degli Esperti Contabii (CNDCEC) was established in 2008 following the merger of the two previous Italian accountancy bodies, namely Consiglio Nazionale dei Dottori Commercialisti and Consiglio Nazionale dei Ragionieri.
What does CNDC stand for?
CNDC stands for Consiglio Nazionale dei Dottori Commercialisti (Italian: National Council of Professional Accountants)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CNDC
We have 10 other meanings of CNDC in our Acronym Attic
- Corporate Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Cour Nationale du Droit d'Asile (French: National Court of the Right of Asylum)
- Calling Number Delivery Blocking
- Celebrity Nudity Data Base
- Comité National pour le Développement du Bois (French: National Committee for Wood Development)
- Center for Non-Destructive Characterization
- Chronic Nonsuppurative Destructive Cholangitis (liver disease)
- Cleveland Neighborhood Development Coalition (est. 1982; Ohio)
- Colorado Nonprofit Development Center (Denver, CO)
- Combating Nutrient Depletion Consortium
- Customer Network Design Center (Sprint)
- China National Democratic Construction Association
- Centro Nacional de Documentación Científica y Tecnológica (Spanish: National Centre for Scientific and Technological Documentation; Bolivia)
- Commission Nationale du Developpement Durable (French: National Commission of Sustainable Development; Tunisia)
- Conseil National Du Développement Durable (French: National Council on Sustainable Development)
- Conseil National pour la Defense de la Democratie (French: National Council for the Defense of Democracy; Burundi political party)
- Conseil National pour la Démocratie et le Développement (National Council for Democracy and Development; political party, Guinea)
- California Natural Diversity Database
- Coordinadora Nacional de Derechos Humanos (Spanish)
- Center for Nondestructive Evaluation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Taking part are Ordre des Experts-Comptables (OEC), France; Institut der Wirtschaftsprufer (IDW) and Wirtschaftspruferkammer (WPK), both Germany; Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland (ICAI), Ireland; Consiglio Nazionale dei Dottori Commercialisti (CNDC), Italy; Koninklijk Nederlands Instituut van Registeraccountants (NIVRA), the Netherlands; Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), UK; and the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS), Scotland.
The Consiglio Nazionale dei Dottori Commercialisti and the Consiglio Nazionale dei Ragionieri e Periti Commerciali, which represent more than 90,000 Italian accountants, are merging.