Lord Rowe-Beddoe told the House of Lords continued funding by the UK and Welsh Government for initiatives such as Conservatoires UK is "vital to the ongoing extraordinary contribution made by this small sector.
What does CUK stand for?
CUK stands for Conservatoires UK
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CUK
We have 6 other meanings of CUK in our Acronym Attic
- Cambridge University Judo Club (Cambridge, England, UK)
- Credit Union of Johnson County
- Canadian Undergraduate Journal of Cognitive Science
- Cornell University Jazz Ensembles (New York)
- Champaign-Urbana Jewish Federation (Illinois)
- Clergy United for Juvenile Justice
- Cambridge University Jazz Orchestra (UK)
- Curtis Joseph (NHL goalie)
- Cambridge University Jewish Society (UK)
- Coated Unbleached Kraft (printing and boxmaking paper)
- Consumers Union of Korea (est. 1970; Seoul, South Korea)
- Contralateral Unobstructed Kidney
- Cambridge University Karate Club (University of Cambridge; UK)
- Canada-United Kingdom Colloquium (annual event)
- Citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies
- Cornell University Klezmer Ensemble (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Cambridge University Korean Society (UK)
- Carleton University Korean Student Association
- Carnegie United Kingdom Trust
- Centralny Urzad Kultury Technicznej (Polish: Central Office for Technical Culture; Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
More information Conservatoires UK Admission Service, www.
YEAR after year thousands of young musicians with aspirations of that dream orchestral seat, take the plunge and submit possibly the most important and relevant application of their career to date: the Conservatoires UK Admissions Service (CUKAS) application.