What does CSO stand for?
CSO stands for Conservatoire Supérieur d'Ostéopathie (French: Superior Conservatory of Osteopathy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSO
We have 443 other meanings of CSO in our Acronym Attic
- Composite Second-Order (distortion)
- Composite Signals Organization
- Compulsory Stock Obligation (UK fuel tax)
- Computational Sciences and Optimization
- Computer Security Officer
- Computer Surplus Outlet
- Computer System Operator
- Concours de Saut d'Obstacle (France)
- Concurrent Servicing Operations
- Connecticut Southern (railroad)