In addition to these regular allowances, however, bonus allowance awards are made under the authority of the Conservation and Renewable Energy Reserve.
What does CRER stand for?
CRER stands for Conservation and Renewable Energy Reserve (US EPA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CRER
We have 17 other meanings of CRER in our Acronym Attic
- Centre de Ressources, d'Expertise et de Performance Sportive (French: Center for Resources, Expertise and Athletic Performance)
- Centre of Research Excellence in Patient Safety
- Comité Régional d'Education Physique et Sportive (French: Regional Committee for Physical Education and Sports)
- Complementary Rapid Education for Primary Schools (educational program; Sierra Leone)
- Coral Reef Ecosystem Plan Team (US EPA)
- Conférence des Recteurs et des Principaux des Universités du Québec (French: Conference of Rectors and Principals of Universities of Quebec; Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- California Residential Earthquake Recovery (insurance program; est. 1990)
- Center for Real Estate Research (Washington and Tennessee)
- Center for Retailing Education and Research (University of Florida)
- Centre for Research in Ethnic Relations
- Cornell Real Estate Review (New York)
- Croydon Religious Education Resource Centre (UK)
- California Residential Earthquake Recovery Fund
- Canada Rural Economy Research Lab
- Coalition of Rehabilitation Engineering Research Organizations
- Clinch River Environmental Restoration Program (Tennessee)
- Connecticut River Estuary Regional Planning Agency (Old Saybrook, Connecticut)
- Campbell River Equipment Sales (Campbell River, BC, Canada)
- Cash Releasing Efficiency Saving (National Health Service; UK)
- Center for Real Estate Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Act established a pool of 300,000 allowances, known as the Conservation and Renewable Energy Reserve, to reward utilities that reduce acid rain emissions through energy efficiency and renewable energy programs.
17, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) awarded the first group of Conservation and Renewable Energy Reserve (CRER) bonus allowances to two New England utilities -- Massachusetts Electric Company and Granite State Electric Company.