Carcasses of wild birds submitted to the Conservation Genome Resource Bank for Korean Wildlife, Seoul National University, Seoul, South Korea, were used for this study.
What does CGRB stand for?
CGRB stands for Conservation Genome Resource Bank for Korean Wildlife (South Korea)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CGRB
- Crop Growth Rate
- Cytogenetic and Genome Research
- Canadian Girls Rodeo Association (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Canadian Good Roads Association
- Colorado Gay Rodeo Association (Denver, CO)
- Columbia Gorge Racing Association (sailing; Portland, OR)
- Commissariat General aux Refugies et aux Apatrides (French: General Commissioner for Refugees and Stateless Persons; Belgium)
- Currency and Gold Revaluation Account
- Character Generator RAM
- Center for Genome Research and Biocomputing (Oregon State)
- Cancer Genetic Risk Counseling
- Caterham Graduates Racing Club (UK)
- Charitable Giving Resource Center (West Des Moines, IA)
- Chesapeake Golden Retriever Club
- Child Guidance Resource Center (Havertown, PA)
- Continental Greyhound Racing Confederation (dogs; EU)
- Crop Growth Research Chamber
- Caisse Générale de Retraite des Cadres Par Répartition (French: General Pension Fund Management Division)
- Canadian Groundfish Research and Conservation Society (established 1994)
- Central Georgia Regional Credit Union (Macon, GA)