What does COPIA stand for?
COPIA stands for Consensus Pattern Identification and Analysis (protein family classification software)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Committee on the Protection of Human Subjects
- Working Party of Chief Officers of Plant Health Services (EU)
- Chevron Overseas Petroleum Inc.
- Children of Promise International (Christian charity)
- Commission on Public Integrity (New York)
- Community of Philosophical Inquiry (UK)
- Concerts of Prayer International (New Providence, NJ)
- Construction Output Price Index (UK)
- Court-Ordered Protected Individual
- Commission on Public Information and Communication (New York, NY)
- Conselho Português das Igrejas Cristãs (Portugese)
- Copyright Ownership Protection in Computer-Assisted Training
- Communications Oriented Production Information and Control System (IBM)
- Contact Persons for Internal Control Standards
- Colloid Osmotic Pressure of Interstitial Fluid
- Child Outreach Partnership Initiative, Inc. (summer camp; Romania)
- Cultural Orientation Program for International Ministers (formerly COPIP)
- Combating Paedophile Information Networks in Europe (Ireland)
- Consejo de Organizaciones Populares e Indígenas de Honduras (Spanish: Council of Popular and Indigenous Organizations of Honduras)