What does CLASM stand for?
CLASM stands for Conselho Local de Acção Social da Moita (Portugal)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Central London Action on Street Health (HIV prevention and outreach; England, UK)
- Character Leadership Attitude Stature Heart (various organizations)
- Citizens Lobbying Against Smoker Harassment (New York, NY)
- Cluster Lensing and Supernova Survey with Hubble (astronomy)
- Coalition of Lavender Americans on Smoking and Health (est. 1991; various locations)
- Crest Level Assessment of Coastal Structures By Full Scale Monitoring, Neural Network Prediction and Hazard Analysis on Permissible Wave Overtopping
- Community Legal Aid Society Inc.
- Credit Libanais Aggregate Stock Index (Lebanon)
- Cloud and Land Surface Interaction Campaign
- Computer/Laser Access Systems for Information Exchange
- Center for Law and Social Policy (Washington, DC)
- Clare Local Studies Project
- Collaborative Labeling and Appliance Standards Program
- Column Last Attach Solder Process (Ceramic Column Grid Array process)
- Comprehensive Logistics Automated Support Program
- Comprehensive, Lightweight Application Security Process
- Computer Languages and Systems Program
- Consular Lost and Stolen Passport System (US State Department)
- Center for Latin American Social Policy
- Canadian Land Surface Scheme