The selection process shall be organized by the Consejo Nacional Electoral, which will conduct the competitive and meritbased public examination process, with submittal of candidacies, subject to citizen oversight and challenge in accordance with the law," says Article 207.
What does CNE stand for?
CNE stands for Consejo Nacional Electoral (Venezuela)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNE
We have 111 other meanings of CNE in our Acronym Attic
- Comité Nationale d'Evaluation
- Commander in Chief, Naval Forces Europe
- Communications Node Equipment (Global Ballistic Missile Defense)
- Community Nutrition Education (various organizations)
- Compagnie Nationale des Experts (French: National Company of Experts)
- Computer Network Engineer
- Computer Network Exploitation
- Conference on Neural Engineering
- Conseil National de l'Emballage (French: National Packaging Council)
- Consejo Nacional de la Energía (Spain)
- Conserved Noncoding Element (biology)
- Constellation NewEnergy (est. 1995)
- Continuing Nursing Education
- Continuous Noise Environment
- Contrat Nouvelle Embauche (France)
- Coordination Nationale Étudiante (French: National Student Coordination)
- Corpo Nacional de Escutas (Portugal Catholic Scouts Association)
- Corporate Network Edition
- National Center for Equipment (Haiti)
- Canada and Newfoundland Education Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 2008 Constitution requires political parties and movements that want to participate in presidential elections to register with the Consejo Nacional Electoral (CNE); to do so, they must submit signatures of citizen support equivalent to 1.
In all of them, the opposition has alleged fraud and blamed the Consejo Nacional Electoral (CNE)--the agency responsible for carrying out elections--and the armed forces--charged with ensuring that elections occur normally and without violence.
They have threatened to boycott the vote if their objections are not addressed by the Consejo Nacional Electoral (CNE), which many government foes view as pro-Chavez.
Jose Silva, head of the EU team, said the vote was clean, and he praised the Consejo Nacional Electoral (CNE).
15 vote to affirm or reject the presidency of Hugo Chavez Frias, the Consejo Nacional Electoral (CNE) has invited a long list of dignitaries, international organizations, and even entertainment figures to monitor the referendum.
The long struggle about whether there would be a revocatory referendum against Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez has ended, and the Consejo Nacional Electoral (CNE), the national electoral authority, has set a date of Aug.
14, the Consejo Nacional Electoral (CNE) ruled that Venezuelans who live outside the country could not participate in the signature-gathering drives to support the recall referendums of elected officials, including President Hugo Chavez.