Consecutive overseas tour and overseas tour extension incentive program requirements will not exempt a Sailor from consideration by the board.
What does COT stand for?
COT stands for Consecutive Overseas Tour
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of COT
We have 138 other meanings of COT in our Acronym Attic
- Committee on Technology (various organizations)
- Committee on Toxicity (UK)
- Commonwealth Office of Technology (Kentucky)
- Community of Trust (various organizations)
- Community Outpatient Treatment (healthcare)
- Community Outreach Team (various locations)
- Completely Off Topic
- Component Operability Test
- Computer Operator Terminal
- Conditions of Tender
- Consolidated Operability Test
- Consolidated Operability Trial
- Constant On-Time (power converters)
- Construccion Operacion Transferencia (Spanish: Construction Operation Transfer)
- Container Off-Loading and Transfer System
- Continually On-line Trained
- Continuity of Ownership Test (Australia)
- Continuity Testing
- Continuous Time of the Day
- Contract of Training (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All-rounder Symonds was ruled ineligible for selection on consecutive overseas tours for his erratic behaviour.
Travel allowances for annual round trips for dependent students, leave between consecutive overseas tours, reassignment in a dependent-restricted status and transportation for personnel and dependents during ship overhaul or inactivation.