4 Prevents many bone and connective tissue diseases Salmon is a good source of copper and phosphorus.
What does CTD stand for?
CTD stands for Connective Tissue Disease
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CTD
We have 222 other meanings of CTD in our Acronym Attic
- Common Technical Document
- Communications and Technology Development Division (California Governor's Office of Emergency Services)
- Comparative Toxicogenomics Database
- Composite Technology Development, Inc. (Lafayette, CO)
- Concept and Technology Development
- Concept Technology Demonstration
- Conductivity, Temperature and Depth (salinity measurement)
- Conformance Test Document
- Connection Time Delay
- Conseil en Technologies Durables (French: Sustainable Technology Consulting)
- Constant Time Delay
- Contactless Transfer Device
- Content Theft Deterrent (General Motors)
- Continuity Tone Detector
- Contract Termination Date (Sprint)
- Contractual Test Dependency
- Contrat Territorial de Développement (French: Territorial Development Contract)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This certification means that the Avise SLE brand is now available to help lupus and connective tissue disease patients nationwide.
The first chapter outlines a general approach to the assessment of patients with a suspected connective tissue disease, covering history taking, examination, and assessment of symptoms.
compile 33 chapters by rheumatologists and other medical specialists from North America, Europe, and Singapore who discuss pharmacologic and nonpharmacologic treatment of rheumatic diseases in adults and children, including rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, connective tissue diseases, osteoporosis, regional pain disorders, Lyme disease, degenerative rheumatic diseases, and fibromyalgia and unexplained generalized pain syndromes.
Causes of Raynaud's phenomenon* ** Anorexia nervosa ** Autoimmune diseases ** Cancer ** Connective tissue disease ** Hematologic causes (cryoglobulinemia, cold agglutinins, macroglobulins, polycythemia) ** Hypothyroidism ** Intraarterial injections ** Neoplasms ** Neurologic disorders ** Obstructive arterial disease ** Predisposing drugs (beta-blockers, ergot alkaloids, sympathomimetics, clonidine, narcotics, cocaine, methysergide, some chemotherapeutic agents, estrogen, and cyclosporine) ** Systemic sclerosis ** Trauma (vibration/electric shock/frostbite/meat cutters) ** Vasculitis and hepatitis B antigenemia ** Vinyl chloride exposure * From Shinn, 2008 (8).
SLE is a chronic autoimmune connective tissue disease.
Undifferentiated connective tissue disease and its cutaneous manifestations.
1) DiNubile et al suggested a possible association between pneumococcal soft-tissue infections and connective tissue disease.