Byline: EDUCATION EXTRA The Register-Guard Oregon Connections Academy sets event for prospective students Oregon Connections Academy will host a "Free Party for Families" from 6 p.
What does CA stand for?
CA stands for Connections Academy (K-8 online school)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CA
We have 462 other meanings of CA in our Acronym Attic
- Conflict Alert (Air Traffic Control)
- Conformability Analysis (DFQ technique)
- Conformity Assessment (ANSI term)
- Congressional Add
- Congressional Audit
- Conjoint Analysis
- Conjunction Analysis (satellite operations)
- Connect Acknowledge (ITU-T Rec. I.451)
- Connection Approval
- Connection Authorization
- Connectivity Africa (International Development Research Centre; Canada)
- Conseil d'Administration (French: Board of Directors)
- Consequence Assessment (chemical risk)
- Conservancy Association
- Conservation Agriculture
- Constant Amplitude
- Construction Administration (USACE)
- Construction Advisor
- Construction Authorization
- Constructionman Apprentice (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Connections Education will offer the new arts education courses to the 40,000+ K-12 students enrolled in its national network of Connections Academy virtual public schools; it will also market the courses to educational institutions and directly to K-12 students and adult, lifelong learners.
Connections Academy is an online school based in Baltimore, Maryland.
Created to serve students statewide, the Indiana Virtual Charter School and the Indiana Connections Academy will start with grades K-10 and K-11, respectively.
First to open was the Wisconsin Connections Academy (WCA), established in 2002 under a partnership between the Appleton Area School District and Sylvan Learning Systems.
Through its Connections Academy business, the company operates online or 'virtual' public schools in 21 states in the US--serving more than 40,000 students in the current school year.
The Comcast Choice Award went to "Rue," a charcoal drawing by Daphne Cox, 16, of Oregon Connections Academy.
Connections Education's Connections Academy public school division was recently awarded with the United States Distance Learning Association's 21st Century Award for Best Practices in Distance Learning for pre K-12 programs.