NHS Connecting for Health is delivering the National Programme for IT to bring modern computer systems into the NHS, which will improve patient care and services.
What does CfH stand for?
CfH stands for Connecting for Health
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CfH
We have 53 other meanings of CfH in our Acronym Attic
- Christian Fellowship Hospital (India)
- Christus für Hannover (Christ for Hannover Church)
- Client from Hell
- Club Français du Hovawart (French dog club)
- Comité Français d'Hydrogéologie (French: French Committee of Hydrogeology)
- Communauté des Fans de Halo (French: Fans of Halo Community; gaming)
- Compagnie Foncière Haussmann (French real estate company)
- Company from Hell
- Complement Factor H (gene)
- Complex Frequency Hopping
- Conseil en Facteurs Humains (French: Council on Human Factors)
- Consortium Français de l'Habitation (French: French Consortium of Housing)
- Contingency Forward Headquarters
- Continu-Forms Holdings (document management company; UK)
- Council on Family Health
- Cowboys from Hell (referring to the band Pantera)
- Cubic Feet per Hour
- Customer from Hell
- Canadian Fjord Horse Association
- Canadian Forces Housing Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Connecting for Health spokesman said parts of the programme are working well, with doctors and patients already noticing the benefits.
A spokesman for NHS Connecting for Health said the problem was expected to be fixed in the next few weeks.
The Connecting for Health initiative, which began in January 2005, successfully transmitted electronic health information among medical record systems in three states on three independent networks.
ASCC Frameworks The ASCC procurement has established a series of framework contracts to provide NHS Connecting for Health and other publicly funded health organisations with access, via appropriate governance mechanisms, to a broad based supplier community for IT products and services.
During subsequent trials of the scheme in Bolton, Bury, Bradford, south Birmingham, and Dorset, Connecting for Health, the NHS's IT procurement agency, ran information campaigns telling patients they were entitled to protect their data.
NHS Connecting for Health said equipment failure led to the collapse, on Sunday morning, which left trusts struggling to access data.
A spokesman for Connecting for Health warned parts of the service may take some time to restore.