18 /PRNewswire/ -- Burns International Security Services, a subsidiary of Burns International Services Corporation (NYSE: BOR), today announced that it has been awarded a three-year nuclear security contract from Connecticut Yankee Atomic Power Company to provide security and related services at the decommissioned nuclear power plant in Haddam Neck, Conn.
What does CYAPC stand for?
CYAPC stands for Connecticut Yankee Atomic Power Company
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Creekside Young Adult Ministry
- Cadenas Y Accesorios Maquinaria SA (Spanish)
- California Youth Advocacy Network (Sacramento, CA)
- Catholic Young Adult Network (various locations)
- Catholic Young Adults Network (various locations)
- Cover Your Ass Now
- Combined Assignment and Dynamics Algorithm for NMR Applications
- Canada's Year of Asia Pacific
- Community Youth Aid Panel (juvenile diversionary program; Pennsylvania)
- Community Youth Athletic Program (Apple Valley, CA)
- Center for Youth as Resources (Washington, DC)
- Colorado Youth At Risk
- Canada Youth and AIDS Study (Journal of School Health)
- Chicagoland Youth and Adult Training Center
- Cyprus Air Traffic Controller's Association
- Cyprus Air Traffic Safety Electronics Association
- Cover Your Ass With Paper
- Canada Year Book (Historical Collection)
- Carlsbad Youth Baseball (Carlsbad, California)
- Catholic Youth Bible (study Bible)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NAC International multipurpose canister systems were used exclusively by Connecticut Yankee Atomic Power Company in its recently completed spent fuel loading at the utility's Haddam Neck Plant.
For economic reasons, Connecticut Yankee Atomic Power Company (CYAPCO) opted to cease commercial operation in December of 1996.