What does CVMDL stand for?
CVMDL stands for Connecticut Veterinary Medical Diagnostic Laboratory (University of Connecticut, Storrs)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Certification Validation Management Board (International Project Management Association)
- Computer Vision Methods for Bioinformatics (IEEE workshop)
- College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- Catawba Valley Medical Center (Hickory, NY)
- Central Vermont Medical Center
- Central Virginia Miata Club (Midlothian, Virginia)
- Central Virginia Mustang Club
- Chicago Vintage Mustang Club (Chicago, IL)
- Christian Veterinary Missions of Canada (Dundas, Ontario, Canada)
- Creative Visions Multimedia Communications (Canada)
- Coefficient of Variation of Method Error
- California Veterinary Medical Foundation (est. 1995)
- Colorado Veterinary Medical Foundation (Denver)
- Connecticut Veterinary Medical Foundation (Glastonbury, CT)
- Control-Volume Mixed Finite Element
- Control-Volume Mixed Finite Element Methods (mathematics)
- Canadian Vintage Motorcycle Group
- Catawba Valley Medical Group (Hickory, NC)
- Coalition of Voluntary Mental Health Agencies, Inc.
- Cowichan Valley Minor Hockey Association (Canada)